About Me

My photo
I like Skins. Alot. Cook's my favourite by far.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It DOES Gets Better

Just wanted to share something that happened yesterday. Me and my flat mates were discussing how homophobic society is (me being a lesbian) towards the LGBT community, and one of my flat mates shared something that made me feel so honoured to know her. She works at a movie theater, and she overheard these boys in line using homophobic slurs including f****t, so when they got to the front of the line she refused to serve them. This is the biggest stand against homophobia anyone of my friends have ever taken and it made me feel so much better just knowing that there are people who stand up for our rights as human beings. It made me see her in a new light and gave me so much respect for her. SO to all the people fighting for us, thank you, and to all the LGBT reading this and strggling or just wanting something to uplift them, It DOES Get Better.

Love to you all,
and to my amazing flat mate

Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment