About Me

My photo
I like Skins. Alot. Cook's my favourite by far.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FIVE THINGS

Five things!
Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. Wallet
2. iPod
3. Cellphone
4. Gum
5. Hoody
Five things in my bedroom:
1. Beanbag
2. Floordrobe
3. Bed
4. Books
5. Posters
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Go to London
2. Become a Graphic Designer
3. Get a poem published
4. Own my house
5. Have a Husky
Five things that make me very happy:
1. Music
2. Natcoll
3. My bestfriend
4. New t-shirts
5. the cold
Five things I’m currently into:
1. Death Note
2. My scarf
3. T-shirts
4. Apples
5. Doctor Who
Five things on my to-do list:
1. Finish my brochure
2. Finish Death Note
3. Get some sleep
4. Get drunk...soon!
5. Do some more drawings
MORE
Five things some people may or may not know about me:
1. I hate my eys 'cause they're the same as my fathers
2. I have good instincts
3. I hate it when people try to give me advice when I don't need it

4. I'm not as innocent as I seem
5. I'm good at hiding my emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment